The Buy2Pay Supplier Portal is the system within Buy2Pay for storing supplier profile information and requesting new suppliers. Visit Harvard Strategic Procurement’s Buy2Pay Supplier Portal Resources or Buy2Pay homepage for quick reference guides, online training, and support resources for using the portal.
The Supplier Portal Registration Outreach email template is available for FAS Administrators to send to prospective suppliers. This email explains the supplier portal registration process and provides step-by-step self-service registration instructions for suppliers. For supplier set-up or general portal support, visit Harvard Strategic Procurement’s Buy2Pay Support webpage or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 495-8500, option 3.
If you or someone in your department requires access to the supplier portal, your departmental Authorized Requestor must complete a Harvard Financial Systems access request form and return to email@example.com. Please note: per FAS restrictions, a Buy2Pay user may not hold the Supplier Portal, Requestor, and Level 1 approver roles at the same time.
If your supplier is an international individual / foreign national and they will be working in the United States, the supplier will need to complete additional tax documentation through the GLACIER process. The GLACIER process is a separate system that is initiated by the Buy2Pay Supplier invitation. More information on the GLACIER process and detailed instructions about processing payments for foreign suppliers can be found on the Non-Resident Alient (NRA) Tax Compliance page. More information about specific supplier types can be found on Strategic Procurement's Supplier Types Guidance page.
Supplier Portal Job Aids and Quick Reference Guides
- FAS Resources for Supplier Portal Requesters
Step-by-Step Supplier Set-up Instructions (by supplier type)
- Invite a Supplier
- Request a US Harvard Student
- Request a Temporary Individual Supplier
- Request a Foreign Supplier with no entry to the US
- Request a Foreign Supplier with entry to the US - includes GLACIER integration information
- Request a Business Expense Reimbursement (BER) Supplier
- Proxy Registration (White Glove) for a US Supplier
Proxy Registration (White Glove) for a non-US Supplier - includes GLACIER integration information
FAS Resources for Suppliers Self-Registering
- Company Self-Guided Registration Instructions (Online PDF)
- Non-US Individual Self-Guided Registration Instructions (Online PDF)
- US Individual Self-Guided Registration Instructions (Online PDF)